(See More Details Below):
• CDL Driver/Operator
• Excavator Operator
• Trackhoe & Backhoe Operators
• Concrete Finishers
• Fuel/Lube Technician
Achen-Gardner Construction provides a challenging and rewarding work environment with many opportunities to learn new skills and to develop expertise in any chosen field of responsibility. We believe in hard work, and in exchange, offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and safe working conditions. The commitment we have for our employees' professional and personal development displays the high level of trust we place in them and our concern for their future. We also like to have a good time. A positive and energetic work environment not only breeds quality work but also puts a smile on our faces - and that's important to us. We provide competitive compensation, flexibility, family-friendly events, internal advancement, training, and team building. We do what it takes to make sure our team is excited to come to work every day.
We perform most of our administrative work from our Chandler office, Tucson office, or satellite offices located at project sites across Arizona. Excellent career opportunities exist for individuals experienced in heavy highway construction and underground wet utilities in the Phoenix and Tucson metro areas. Apply for a job in person at 550 South 79th Street, Chandler, AZ 85226 or contact Lidia Castillo at 480-940-1300. No solicitations or job placement firms.
Achen-Gardner Construction provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Women, Minorities, and Veterans are encouraged to apply. All applicants are subject to pre-employment drug testing. Employment eligibility verified through E-Verify (Employment Eligibility Verification).
Apply in person at 2425 West Wave Hill Court, Tucson, AZ 85705 between the hours of 7 am and 3 pm. You may call 520-887-3011 for more information, fax resumes to 480-403-9425, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CDL Driver/Operator Position: All applicants must have a minimum 5 years of experience.
Apply in person at 550 S. 79th St. Chandler, AZ 85226 between the hours of 7:30 am and 3:30 pm or email resumes to email@example.com or fax resumes to 480-403-9425
- Excavator Operator: All applicants must have a minimum 5 years experience.
- Trackhoe and Backhoe Operators: All applicants must have a minimum 5 years of experience working with heavy equipment and underground wet utilities..
- Concrete Finishers: All applicants must have a minimum 3 years of experience.
- Fuel/Lube Technician: All applicants must have a minimum 3 years of experience and a valid CDL license with Tanker/Hazmat endorsements in good standing. Applicants must also be knowledgeable in performing Preventative Maintenance on Construction Equipment (CAT machine experience a plus).
Achen-Gardner Construction offers an outstanding benefits package that includes competitive salary, comprehensive heath and prescription insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, flexible spending account, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K, and paid sick time and vacation. Visit our Employee Benefits page for more details.