Boulders force main and lift station
Project Owner: Liberty Utilities
Project Type: Construction Manager at Risk
Construction Dates: 05/18 to 10/18
This wet utility project will occur within heavily travelled areas in the northern part of the City of Scottsdale and the Town of Carefree with portions of the work to be performed inside the Boulders Resort and Spa. The project schedule is set to coincide with the off season for visitors, local residents, and businesses. The scope of the project will include both design phase and construction phase services as follows:
- Plan reviews and constructability assessments.
- Material and subcontractor recommendations.
- Cost modeling and estimating.
- Utility pothole services.
- Traffic control planning.
- Stakeholder outreach and coordination assistance.
- Installation of 12,100 LF of 6” PVC sewer force main.
- Installation of 1,100 lineal feet of 6” DIP sewer force main.
- Installation of a new sewer lift station including electrical, instrumentation, and odor control.
- Sewer bypass operations during lift station commissioning.
- Numerous services, blow offs, fence repairs, sidewalk replacements, manhole upgrades.
- 4,400 square yards of pavement replacement.
- 33,000 square yards of asphalt slurry seal coat.
- Environmental controls and permitting including SWPPP, Maricopa County Dust Control, and assistance with City of Scottsdale permitting, Town of Carefree permitting, and Maricopa County Department of Environmental Services approval.